Terms & Conditions
Definitions: “The Company” Ethos Bright Eyes Products Ltd & Website: cataracts-dissolved.Com “The Buyer” The Buyer of the Goods from the Company
1. GENERAL: All sales are subject to these terms and conditions and no others shall apply. Placing an order on our web site or by any other means constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions of sale.
We reserve the right to make alterations or update our Terms & Conditions as necessary. All alterations will apply as soon as changes are made.
2. PAYMENT All orders must be pre-paid prior to despatch.
3. COPYRIGHT: The contents of our website are protected by copyright laws. Images and information from the website may only be used by prior agreement with our company.
4. DELIVERY All items will be delivered to the address given by the Buyer at the time of ordering. We cannot be held responsible for undelivered orders when the address information given in incorrect or incomplete. All goods will be despatched on the first working day following the day of order. All goods will be despatched by first class post unless the weight or size of the parcel requires other methods.
On receipt of your goods any discrepancies or damage must be advised within 7 days. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
Undelivered goods in the UK must be advised within 14 working days of ordering. Undelivered goods to the EU and NON EU must be advised within 28 days of ordering.
5. DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS Whilst we endeavour to make sure that the specification and description of our products is as accurate as possible we reserve the right to make changes which by no means affect the quality or performance of the products offered.
6. DISCLAIMER The products offered on our website are to assist you in removal of your Cataract/s, whilst our product past success rate has been high, success in any individual case cannot be guaranteed. No statement or claim should be construed that the products offered on our web site are intended for cure, prevention or diagnosis of any medical eye condition or disease. If you are suffering with any medical condition and are unsure we recommend that you check with your own consultant.
7a. LIABILITY The Company cannot be held responsible for the misuse or incorrect use of any goods. All users of our products do so at their own risk.
7b. LIABILITY There are no known adverse side-effects or contraindications from using our products
9. PRODUCT GUARANTEE Where the Buyer has notified the Company as to a problem with the goods, the company will either forward any shortages or replace goods that were damaged upon return of the damaged goods.
10. RETURNED GOODS Unused goods can be returned for a refund within 30 days. A handling fee of 10% will be applied to all returns and all postage will be paid by the customer.
11. STATEMENT Because our products are not drugs, all statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All our research and results information is provided as a courtesy to customers. Consequences of any product is the sole responsibility of the customer. The terms "Natural" and "All Natural" do not equate to "Organic." Natural and All Natural are marketing words. If you are an individual looking for answers or products for a serious medical eye disease or condition, always seek the advice and help of qualified health professionals
If you have a query, you will probably find the answer in our list of
Frequently Asked Questions.
Disclaimer: Customers are responsible for checking with their medical professional before beginning any course of treatment. EBEP makes no guarantee that the drops cure or prevent any eye problems. The decision to use our products is the responsibility of the purchaser. However, we know that our products are of the finest quality available.